Putting Health First
A little-known fact. Frisco is renowned across the U.S. for its unparalleled span of world-class public and private facilities that are used at every level of sports, as well for hospitality and entertaining. More peace of mind facts—and places to ﬁnd that peace…
UT Southwestern Medical Center in Frisco
• State-of-the-art medical center for adults and pediatric care alike.
• More than 12 specialties, retail pharmacies, imaging and lab services.
• Access to nationally ranked UT Southwestern specialties, including orthopedics, urology, ophthamology and gastroenterology.
• Streamlined access to to UT Southwestern main campus with many specialties and unsurpassed services.
• Joint 20-acre collaborative medical campus with Texas Health Resources Hospital with 24/7 ER, surgical services and Neonatal ICU
• 12,000 square foot medical office building with more space available for lease
The Science of Biotech and Life . . .
More than 60 Biotech and Life Science Firms are firmly planted across North Texas—supporting jobs, health, welfare and research…